There are a few times in life when you find the opportunity to own your own home, and Rising Sun Villas has been designed and built for a special group of people looking to make a difference in their community, their lives and their future.
To own a home at Rising Sun Villas is a larger commitment to fulfilling a long lasting, healthy and meaningful life.
Rising Sun Villas is an amazing opportunity for home ownership.
- Monthly mortgage payments of starting from $419 per month*
- Down payment as low as $5,600*
- GST included
- No Fees - CMHC (Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation)
- Free legal fees
- Free cable/internet for five years
- Free community garden membership
- Customized financing provided by VanCity
*Must be an eligible person. Based on an interest rate of 2.89% and 25 year amortization.
RISING SUN VILLAS
13969 - 100 Avenue, Surrey, BC
Destinations in the area:
- Holland Park
- Hawthorne Park
- Surrey Library
- Central City Shopping Centre
- Guildford Town Centre
- King George SkyTrain Station
- Surrey Central SkyTrain Station
- City Hall
- Surrey Memorial Hospital
- Dell Lanes
- Simon Fraser University (SFU)
- North Surrey Recreation Centre
- North Surrey Indoor Pool
- Pheonix Society
THE REAL ESTATE
Our team has worked hard to ensure that every home at Rising Sun Villas, while small in size, has been packaged up with all the big conveniences and comforts you expect in your new home. We take pride in offering you the best in quality and peace of mind to enjoy your homes.
- 8’ Ceilings throughout giving your home an open and airy ambience
- Resilient flooring throughout bathroom and Kitchen areas is durable, scratch resistant and easy to maintain
- Rubber backed carpet in living areas
- Conveniently located cable and telephone outlets throughout
- Wood baseboards and casings
- Energy efficient double-glazed windows and glass doors with thermally broken frames
- Large open air balconies
- Contemporary dark coloured pressure laminate cabinets with polished chrome pulls
- Modern polished quartz countertops
- Kohler three function pull-down high arc faucet in polished chrome with a stainless steel sink
- Energy Star Appliances including:
- Frigidaire 18 cu. Ft refrigerator with store-more freezer
- Blomberg dishwashers with stainless steel tubs
- Frigidaire 30” free standing range with store-more storage drawer and a Broan range hood
- Spacious bathroom
- Stylish contemporary skirted bath
- Ceramic tile surrounding bathtub and shower
- Designer mirror with polished edges
- GFCI plugs installed for your safety
- Kohler classic two-piece toilet
YOUR PEACE OF MIND
- Rain screen building envelope technology designed especially to handle the West Coast’s rainforest climate
- Engineered party-wall construction between homes
- 1.5’ light weight concrete topping between floors for additional soundproofing
- Individually coded security key fobs and video surveillance entry system
- Hard-wired smoke detectors in every home
- Individually-keyed entrance locks
- Corridor ventilation system designed to help to indirectly provide fresh air to suites and help control odour transmission between suites
- Premium warranty by Travelers Canada, a third party warranty provider in compliance with the Homeowner Protection Act
- 2 years coverage for materials and labour
- 5 years coverage for building envelope
- 10 years coverage for structural defects warranty
*Actual unit interiors, exteriors and views may be noticeably different than what is depicted. The developer reserves the right to make changes, modifications, substitutions, change brands, sizes, colours, layouts, materials, features, finishes and other specifications without prior notice. This is not intended to be an offering or solicitation for sale in any jurisdiction where the project is not registered in accordance with applicable law or where such offering or solicitation would otherwise be prohibited by law.
SOCIAL INNOVATION CENTRE & GALLERY
The Social Innovation Centre is a place for people to gather and celebrate cultural events and display works of art. The centre also features community gardens that are supported in partnership with the Institute for Sustainable Horticulture. The centre also joins the community gardens that are supported by the local community members in partnership with "Can You Dig It".
HOW TO BUY
Have you ever dreamed of owning a new home? Now you can. It’s attainable and easy with the help from the Phoenix Society.
- Do you have $5,600* for a downpayment?
- Can you afford a monthly mortgage payment from $419 per month*?
- Ask if you are an 'Eligible Person'.
- Choose a home at Rising Sun - Select a home that is right for you.
- Write a contract - This secures your choice and moves you to the next step.
- Get qualified for financing - Meeting with Vancity to obtain a mortgage.
- Congratulations - Move in - It’s that easy!